RehabOne Therapeutic Yoga is medically supervised and offers unique ways to support the special needs of the individual in their own process of healing.
Maintaining our commitment to the whole person approach, the sessions offer a combination of active rehabilitative exercises, postural correction, gentle yoga, breath work, guided meditation and hands-on healing that creates an experience of deep relaxation where natural healing can take place.
Sessions Are Ideal For Those Who:
- Have been recommended by a doctor to practice yoga to improve a health condition
- Are recovering from an orthopedic injury or managing chronic pain
- Want to return to yoga after injury or surgery including joint replacement
- Need a gentle modified practice while recovering from grief, injury or illness
- Have attempted a yoga class and have found that the large class format did not allow the postures to be tailored to your condition
- Have attempted a yoga class and found that that it aggravated your condition
- Want a practice to help manage a long term illness
- Find a regular yoga class intimidating
Sessions are designed to meet the individual needs of the client to:
- Manage chronic pain
- Rehabilitate injuries
- Improve mobility, strength and flexibility
- Facilitate recovery from health challenges
- Develop a safe gentle home practice
- Establish a long term self-care program for management of health conditions
Yoga is an accepted method listed in the MTUS Guidelines per the State of California Department of Industrial Relations for injured workers.
Most PPO insurance plans are accepted. Cash pay option also available.
Call (408) 445-8400 to contact us about scheduling a visit.
This service is currently available at our Los Gatos and San Jose clinics.